- How much is rent?
Rent is $17 a day.
- Do I need to call to reserve a space?
No. Just show up between 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m., Saturday or Sunday. You may even come early and set up on Friday at no extra charge between 6:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Is there a discount to reserve my space for the entire year?
YES! In fact, it is cheaper to reserve your space for the year or month! Cost is $13 a day. This also allows you to get and keep the space you want!
- When does the Flea Market season begin?
The Flea Market always opens the third weekend in April
- When does the Flea Market season end?
The Flea Market season ends the last weekend in October.
- Do I have to rent a space for both days?
No, you may rent for one or both days.
- How big are the spaces?
Space sizes are 22x20.
- What CAN'T I sell?
There will be NO selling of Pornography, weapons, food or beverages and counterfeit of any kind.
- What are the HOURS of selling?
We advertise to the public that we are open from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. We ask you to sell at those hours also.
- Can I stay overnight?
Yes! We are a licensed campground, and have dump stations available for your use. Weekend camping only. No showers.
- Do you need a special license or permit to sell?
No, but it is your own responsibility to pay your own sales tax.
- Do I provide my own tables and/or canopy's?
Yes, you can bring your own. If you need tables or canopy's we do have someone on site who will rent those items to you at a fee. Fees are subject to change and is not affiliated with the Flea Market.
- Are pets allowed?
Yes, pets are allowed but owners are responsible for their behavior and must clean up after pets.